Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Some more rodentia dementia for the book! Feeling very nostalgic for New England, so here are some harvest mice enjoying that special crisp air that we seem to lack here on the west coast.



And here is a tribute to my Rocket, who earned her wings SUPER HERO CAPE two weeks ago. All of my rats are special to me but Rocket was just that extra something, she had that certain sparkle about her and enthusiasm that only our most precious companions seem to have. It's been sad times. :(


Onwards with the book...

2 comments:

Mark Sheard said...

Amazing work. The form and shape is truely beautiful. You are such an inspiration.

Influenza54 said...

I was sent to your website because I recently lost a rat friend who was special, too! Your pictures are wonderful and they warm my heart. It is sad times to loose a special rat.