Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I needed to draw something for myself, I've been doing a lot of freelance and whatnot and drawing has become a bit of a chore. :( So in anticipation of Shane Prigmore's lecture tomorrow night at UC Berkeley, I decided to pay homage to - wait, I wanted to borrow ideas OH FINE I YOINKED PARTS OF HIS STYLE BUT HOW CAN YOU BLAME ME?! <3 So what's the deal in this image? My boyfriend has a very "special needs" kind of kitty. She's very lovable but is sharp at the wrong times and falls down a lot. So I figured I'd draw something I'd expect of her, if Rez didn't have a cordless mouse, that is. There's a lot that I am not happy with on this one, but it certainly felt good to get the stylus moving again. I need to pick up steam and do regular illustrations again. Now back to work!

5 comments:

BETOWERS said...

Thats stunning!!! so funny!! =^.^=

Vince Vassallo said...

That's amazing!! Great expressions on both characters!

Justin Rodrigues said...

I feel the same way sometimes! Sometimes you just have to doodle. Love the sketch.

Gillibean said...

Heehee everyone knows a cat like this! great drawing very funny! Hope you have fun at the Shane Prigmore lecture, you lucky thing!

Leigh said...

That cat looks like a happy psycho. Love the illo!