Saturday, October 27, 2007

I'm still alive! See?



Did you know that I gained 6 pounds in 3 weeks while I was away? No? One look at my photo album would tell you why. ;) I don't have much more to show other than me being a cupcake vampire, but there are some bright prospects for freelance at least. NDAs never make blog updates easy.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to watch the Sox finish off the Rockies in game 3. Suck it, Rockies ^___^

P.S. Oh yea, finally got my eyebrow pierced! Now my face is hella cluttered, with the glasses too. Which is why I only drew the brow ring this time.

3 comments:

Julien alday said...

I will kill for know your secret about pounds, I need them so much ! :p That said, I'm working on the "dozen lilies" you deserved... caugh ! Still don't know what it means, but after see the appropriate picture in your SDCC folder, it will be crimanl if I don't send you something ! ;) Will do soon, swear.

There's a lot of cool pictures here, Steph.
Stay hot and see you in Berkeley next time I cross the Atlantic Ocean.
Salut ! ;)
J.

Geek Booteek said...

Hey, thanks for the comment, we are stoked you like them!! We are always up for a trade!!
Karla and Xander

Sarah Dicken said...

Mmmmmmm.... cupcake filling.. :)