Monday, May 21, 2007

So my two web layouts succumbed to the heat of passion the other night and I woke up to find this wrapped in swaddling cloths on my doorstep... All in all, it's close and I like where it's going. Now comes the hard part of making the resume and contact pages work out. The shop will be an external link and you will be able to by Tampy thongs there ;)



Oh, I also forgot to upload this stuff before - holla back, Chrono Trigger fans!




Finally, this lil character seems to get a lot of reaction out of people - the stewardess on the flight back from London stopped serving her lil cups of soda to look at her and someone special to me also singled her out in my sketchbook. I s'pose she's another (vain) self portrait of me as a kid, but it sure beats the embittered one I did back in 2003.



...and I'm off to bed. Did I mention I also have a sketchbook here? I'm just your average net art whore, playin' all the fields she can ;)

5 comments:

Ron Bowman said...

Hey Steph. I've been looking through your blog and marvelling at your awesome art. I'll have to drop in regularly for sure. I had a great time with you all at the sketchcrawl and hope to see you there at the next one!

Badger said...

Ha ha, you embittered self portrait, aawww, it's funny, and then suddenly so sad. xxx

PotatoFarmGirl said...

Yay! Chrono Trigger, I want to do fanart too, but maybe I'll just have to dig up some old stuff up from back in the day. I love how innocent Schala looks, and grumpy little Magus!!

Emma said...

How bout tampy pins?

A. said...

I especially like the Lavos behind Schala and Janus, classy stuff. Would enjoy seeing more!